Sowore and his supporters have clashed with members of his party, the African Alliance Congress.
Nigerian activist and politician, Omoyele Sowore is currently fighting members of his party, the African Alliance Congress at the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Abuja.
Sowore who came with his supporters is seeking to be recognised as original owner of the party.
This comes after Chief Leonard Ezenwa and other members of the AAC removed Sowore as leader of the party.
The contesting parties are currently engaged in a clash at the headquarters of INEC in Abuja over who takes control of the party.
The Sowore group is seeking recognition as original owners of the party whereas INEC has already recognised the Ezenwa led group.
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead