Sowore and his supporters have clashed with members of his party, the African Alliance Congress.
Nigerian activist and politician, Omoyele Sowore is currently fighting members of his party, the African Alliance Congress at the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Abuja.
Sowore who came with his supporters is seeking to be recognised as original owner of the party.
This comes after Chief Leonard Ezenwa and other members of the AAC removed Sowore as leader of the party.
The contesting parties are currently engaged in a clash at the headquarters of INEC in Abuja over who takes control of the party.
The Sowore group is seeking recognition as original owners of the party whereas INEC has already recognised the Ezenwa led group.
- BREAKING: Abductors Of Afaka Students Demand N500 Million Ransom — Parents
- Hunger, Hardship In ‘Evil Forests’ As Kidnappers, Bandits Demand Foodstuffs As Ransom
- Just In: JUSUN Sets April 19 For Nationwide Peaceful Protest
- Governors, Speakers, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Meet Over Judiciary Workers’ Strike
- Zamfara Police Arrest Seven Serving Military Officers Involved In Banditry
News4 days ago
Full Lists Of PDP South-West Newly Elected Officers
News5 days ago
GAFDAN Demands Return Of Sarkin Fulani To Oyo
News5 days ago
PDP Southwest Congress: 10 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested With Guns, Charms In Osogbo
News3 days ago
Opinion Poll: Cape Verde Residents Demand Release Of Venezuelan Diplomat, Alex Saab