Forty-eight hours after three seminarians were abducted at Christ the King Major Seminary, Fayit Fadan Kagoma in Jema’a Local Government Area, Kaduna State have regained their freedom.
This was disclosed by Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Uchechukwu Okolo, Chancellor, Catholic Diocese of Kafanchan in a statement on Wednesday evening.
The statement noted, “We want to thank all those that have offered prayers and entreaties for the quick release of our Seminarians and others who are still in the dens of their kidnappers.
“We pray God to hasten the release of those who are still in the hands of their Captors.
“All our Priests are directed to kindly celebrate Mass of Thanksgiving to God tomorrow, Thursday 14th October 2021, for the quick and safe release of our Seminarians.
“May Our Lady of Guadalupe intercede for us and all those that are still in captivity.”
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Empowers Constituents In Osun (Photos)
- 2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
- PDP National Convention: Prof Wale Oladiipo Clears Air On His Presumed Disqualification
News5 days ago
Apologize To The Founding Fathers Of UNIOSUN Now, Ex-Students Tell Outgoing VC
News3 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News4 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
News4 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed