There was pandemonium at the Osun secretariat of the All Progressives Congress(APC) on Saturday when gunshots were heard during the sitting of the Ward Congress Appeal Committee in Osogbo.
There was tension after members stormed the venue to submit petitions on Saturday morning.
Supporters of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola and Minister for Interior, Rauf Aregbesola clashed during the exercise, leaving one member Muyideen Ajetunmonbi with head injuries.
Around 4:15 pm, gunshots ran out, forcing the heavily armed security operatives to rescue some members of the Appeal Committee from the building.
It was gathered some of the committee members are still held up in the office.
Party members lunged at one another, leading to pandemonium.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Aremo Greets Oriade South LCDA Secretary, Tijani On His Birthday
- Nigerian Government’s Refusal To Appear In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Proves His Innocence — Lawyer
- [Photos] Foreign Tourists,Traditionalists, Others Storm Ile-Ife For 2021 Olojo Festival
- Man Ties Debtor To Stake In Lagos – Police
- Osun: Rep Taiwo Oluga To Interface With Online Journalists Monday
News5 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today
News5 days ago
Villagers Beat Suspected IPOB Supporter To Death For Enforcing Sit-at-Home In Imo
News4 days ago
Again, Court Adjourns Bail Of Masquerade Custodian, Esuleke, Son, Others In Osun
Politics4 days ago
You’re A Political Liability, Social Media Politician, PDP Blasts FFK