The Peoples Democratic Party, Osun State chapter has expressed her heart felt condolence with the Osun State Council of the Nigerian Union of Journalists over the untimely death of its member an official of the union, Mrs Folakemi Alonge.
In a condolence message signed and made available to CityMirrorNews in Osogbo, the Chairman of the party, Hon. Olasoji Adagunodo described the untimely death of Mrs. Alonge as shocking and unexpected.
Adagunodo described the late journalist as an experienced, unbiased and fearless broadcast journalist who preferred to present her reports as it should be without fear or favour.
“Mrs. Kemi Alonge was a journalist of many years standing and was never found wanting when it was necessary to say the truth as it was,” Adagunodo retorted.
Adagunodo however, prayed to God to grant the late Alonge a peaceful rest in the bosom of her creator.
He also prayed to God to give the family she left behind, her employees, The OSBC, the Government of Osun State and her colleagues the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss her demise would cost them.
- Breaking: Gunmen Kidnap Travellers In Osun
- Akeredolu’s First Tenure And The Amotekun Feat
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun