The Lawmaker representing Ijesa North Federal Constituency, Hon Busayo Oluwole Oke has said that the just successfully concluded South-West Zonal Congress of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was an evidence of collective resolve to reposition the party to victory.
Hon Oke in a statement he personally signed said “the peaceful conduct of the Congress was a signal to victory of our party in all elections at all levels.
“I hereby heartily congratulate our National Working Committee, Board of Trustees and all other organs of the party, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, as well as all our party faithful for the successful conduct of the Zonal Congress”
“I felicitated with all winners at the Congress, especially the new Chairman, South-West zone, Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja and other new members of the executive.
“In this keen contest, there is “no victor, no vanquish.” Rather, it has afforded us a platform to reflect on our collective desire and profound determination to take on the reigns of governance again, so that we can save our dear nation from the brinks of collapse.
“It is a moment to genuinely reconcile and bury our differences. It is high time we forged ahead strongly, re-examined our ethos and values as we start restrategizing on how to win back the Nigerian masses into our fold, so that come 2023, we would make our triumphant entry into Aso Villa”, he said.
He however charged Ambassador Arapaja led government to maintain the newly established peace in the party so that it’s members can record victory at all levels in the subsequent elections.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors