As muslim faithful celebrate eld el fitri,Nigeria union of journalists ,Osun State council congratulated Muslims in the state for successful completion of thirty days Ramadan fast.
A statement by the chairman of the union,Comrade Wasiu Ajadosu and secretary, Bukola Elufadejin urged Muslim faithful to sustain all the lesson of the holy month.
It called on media professionals to always promote religious tolerance and peaceful co existence especially at this period when the nation’s is facing the challenge of insecurity.
The statement hinted that rate of insecurity in the nation has become worrisome which can only be curtailed through reportage of developmental issues that would accelerate the nation’s prosperity.
It enjoined Muslims in the country to use the occasion of the celebration to pray for the unity of the country and economic emancipation.
The statement prayed for Allah protection and more blessings for media professionals in the state.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Kaduna: NDLEA Wages War Against Drug Traffickers, 121 Arrested, 13 Joints Sealed
- PDP Drags APC, INEC, Omo-Agege, Others To Court
- Tragedy As Hunter’s Son Shoots Brother Dead While Testing Bulletproof Charm Acquired by Their Father
- What God Told Me About 2023 General Election – Fr. Mbake Reveals Vision
- Don’t judge me, mother who ‘Dumped’ Baby On Street Says In Note
News5 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News4 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate
News3 days ago
I Wish You Best In Your Adminstration, Babayemi Congratulates Adeleke
News5 days ago
Adeleke Vs Babayemi: Osun Residents Assured Of Safety As Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today