Oshokoya Deborah Ayomikun, a fresh graduate of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Ijagun, Ogun State, has taken her own life.
The Adult Education graduate who recently finished her final year exams, allegedly died after taking poisonous substance suspected to be sniper.
Though details of the incident was still sketchy as at the time of filing this report, it was gathered that she allegedly took her own life because of a possible extra year due to carryover in one of her final year courses.
TASUED SUG President, Comr Rabiu Sodiq, who confirmed the incident on Wednesday, August 11, advised students against taking such drastic action no matter the challenges life throws their ways.
“It is highly understandable when life brings a lot of burden upon us. Sometimes we get so discourage, frustrated and unhappy. Truth is, life struggles are inevitable and because every problem has a solution, this too shall pass. Please stay alive,” he wrote.
“The moment you start thinking about suicide; just abort mission! Suicide does not only end your dreams, it ends the dreams of those attached to you. Say No To Suicide” he added.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack