There was confusion at the entrance gate of the venue of the ongoing 2021 South-West Zonal Congress of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as some security operatives exchanged blows with a politician.
The operatives who were manning the first entrance gate of the WOCDIF Centre, venue of the Congress, had prevented the delegate from gaining entrance to the venue.
Around 10:30am, one of the security operatives demanded to see the accredited tag of the politician, before he would allow him inside the Congress hall.
But the politician, who said he is one of the delegates entered into an altercation with the secret police officers.
Angered, the operative pushed him before a fight ensued. It took the intervention of other politicians before the brawl could be stopped.
- Illegal Deductions: Customers Drag Bank To Court, Demand N10m Damages
- El Rufai Confirms Presence Of Ansaru Terrorist Group In Two LGAs
- ASUU strike: Security Operatives Take Over Enugu Airport
- Okada Ban: 230 Operators, Motorcycles In Police Custody – Lagos CP
- 33-year-old Man Remanded For Allegedly Hacking N-Power Account
News5 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News4 days ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke
News3 days ago
2023: Bobrisky’s ‘Presidential Poster’ Surfaces
News4 days ago
Oyetola’s Campaign Council Blasts Adeleke Over Brag To Win Guber Election With Dollars, Says Osun Not For Sale To Highest Bidder