A hit-and-run driver, Itoro Clement has confessed to killing the missing Vanguard reporter, Tordue Salem.
Recall that salem was declared missing since October 13.
The missing journalist was found dead in Abuja on Thursday evening after he went missing on Wednesday, 13th October, 2021.
Parading the suspect on Friday at the IRT premises in Abuja, Itoro said he hit Salem at the Mabushi area on October 13 and sped off.
- I Exhumed, Sold Human Head To My Friend For 25,000 Naira, Alleged Ritualist Confesses
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary