A Nigerian lady has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after allegedly selling her photographs and facebook account to internet fraudsters.
The lady has been identified as Precious Iwuji.
Iwuji was arrested in the Sabo area of Kaduna, following intelligence on her alleged involvement in cyber fraud.
In a statement, EFCC spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, said preliminary investigation revealed the suspect engaged in impersonation by selling her photographs and facebook account to internet fraudsters who used them to defraud unsuspecting victims.
Uwajuren in the statement added that Iwuji and others arrested alonsgide her will soon be charged to court.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- LASG Disbands MOT Enforcement Team
- Rural-Urban Migration: Oyo CSDA, ALGON Collaborate on Community Projects Sustenance
- Sat Guru Maharaj jI Denies Allegation Of Cooking With Human Blood
- Oyo Deputy Governor, Bayo Lawal To Act As Governor For 23 Days
- Nigeria Petroleum Subsidy Scandal Is Due To Lack Of Expertise – Prof Oyegoke Lalude
News5 days ago
Adegboyega emerges Osun Chairman Of Allied People’s Movement
News4 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Opinion4 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
Crime2 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson