The office which is located at Number 17 College road, Odi-olowo area, Osogbo is a rented storey building with several threatening cracks from the entrance to the wooden shaky staircase and different unit cubicles.
CityMirrorNews Correspondent who visited the outfit was almost deceived by the painted standing building on the outside but on getting inside, the pitiable sight of the walls and floors described its abandoned state.
A member of staff of the organisation who pleaded anonymity decrying the deplorable state of the building said, “our lives are in danger, the federal government should come to our aid. This building can collapse anytime.”
“Though it is a rented apartment and the landlord does not stay in Osogbo. This is an old building. We should be taken out of here immediately.”
“See the cracks, it’s from the foundation of the building. Don’t be deceived that it looks beautiful while viewing from afar. You shouldn’t be surprised if you hear that it has fallen tomorrow.”
The staff of NABTEB has appealed to the government for evacuation from the building as they carry out their daily activities under fear.
- ANALYSIS: Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun
- Lekki Shooting: Judicial Panel Hears Petition Against Army In Absentia
- Abducted Kagara Students: Parents Thank Gov Sani Bello For The Release
- Osun Chief Whip Congratulates Gov Oyetola On BusinessDay Newspaper Award
- Doing Social Science Research In Nigeria: Bridging Research Gaps And Improving Development Policies
News4 days ago
Residents Cry For Help As Suspected Hoodlums Take Over Osogbo Streets, Shoot At Night
News2 days ago
Murder Convict, Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row
Politics4 days ago
Omisore’s Defection To APC Welcome Development – Osun APC Igbimo Agba
News2 days ago
BREAKING: Bandits Kill 35 In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Community