—–As NUC Approves New Undergraduate And Postgraduate Courses For The University
Osun State University under the leadership of the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Labode Popoola has achieved yet another landmark by successfully becoming the first state University in Southwestern Nigeria to commence and run a Bachelor Degree in Radiography and Radiation Science as National Universities Commission approved nine proposed academic programmes for the University.
In a letter signed by the Director of academic Planning, Dr. N.B. Salihu on behalf of the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission, the Executive Secretary of NUC, Professor Abubakar Rasheed considered and approved the establishment of the full-time mode of nine new programmes effective from 2020/2021 academic session.
“The Vice-Chancellor would kindly recall that a resource verification visit was carried out by panels of experts to some proposed academic programmes in Osun State University Osogbo, Osun State with a view to assessing the human and material resources available for their establishment.
“I am directed to inform the Vice-Chancellor that the Executive Secretary has considered and approved the establishment of the full-time mode of the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, to be run in the Main Campus of the University, effective from 2020/2021 academic session:
1. Ph.D Biochemistry
2. B.A Christian Religious Studies
3. B.Ed Educational Technology
4. Ph.D History and International Studies
5. B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
6. BMLS Medical Laboratory Science
7. B.Sc. Pharmacology
8. B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Sciences
9. Ph.D Urban and Regional Planning
“Please, accept the assurance of the Executive Secretary’s highest regards,” Dr. Salihu added.
The University hereby informs the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above-listed programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Interested candidates are expected to visit the University website for more information on requirements and eligibility status.
- Bowen University VC Advocates Collaboration Among Nigerian Universities To Achieve Success In Research
- Blackmail no longer fashionable in politics – Adamawa Rep member
- Alex Saab Case – UN Report Makes Cape Verde’s Position Unsustainable And Indefensible
- #FreeAlexSaab: UN Special Rapporteur Berates Spate Of Human Rights Violation In Venezuela, Calls For Lift Of Blockade
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate To Become Compulsory For Travel – FG
News5 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News4 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News4 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu
Crime4 days ago
Fake NSCDC Officer Bags 7 Years Imprisonment