Osun State Chairman of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), Prince Oluwatosin Odeyemi has emerged as the State Inter Party Advisory Council (IPAC) Secretary.
Having polled 9 votes in an election keenly contested by him and Comrade Bunmi Olatunji, who is the chairman of Action Alliance, Odeyemi was declared winner and subsequently sworn-in by the National President of NNPP, Gilbert Major Agbo, assigned to supervised the election.
Delegates from a total of 17 political parties participated in the election held at the premises of INEC office headquarters in Osogbo.
Speaking with journalists after his emergence, Odeyemi said he saw the victory as an act of God and promised to do all in his capacity in taking the Council to a greater height.
Others elected include Simeon Adewale (Chairman), John Adesuyi (Deputy Chairman) among others.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun 2022: Ijesa Monarch Sues For Peace Among Political Parties In Ijesaland
- FULL LIST: Electoral Body, INEC Releases Names Of Presidential Candidates, Running Mates Ahead Of 2023 Elections
- Bandits May Take Over Some States Before 2023 – Prof. Abel
- Fish Out Attackers Of Gov Oyetola’s Convoy, APC Charges Security Agencies
- We’re Dying In Dubai, Arewa Girls Cry Out
News5 days ago
NBC Publication Director, Adelokoji is Dead
News3 days ago
Osun 2022: NURTW Chairman Alleges Threat To Life By Adeleke, PDP
News4 days ago
APC Presidential Primary: TSO Congratulates Tinubu, Buhari, Others, Describes Exercise As Victory For All
News3 days ago
How We Escaped From Boko Haram Camp – Chibok Girls