Operatives of the Ondo State Security Network Agency, code-named Amotekun, have rescued the remaining three people who were kidnapped last Wednesday in the state.
The victims were travelling to Lagos from Ifira-Akoko in Akoko South-East Local Government Area of the state when they were kidnapped by gunmen.
The incident occurred at the bad portion of Idoani-Ifira road in the Akoko South-East council area.
The Amotekun corps had gone after the kidnappers and rescued nine victims on Thursday.
The State Commander of Amotekun, Adetunji Adeleye, on Saturday in Akure told newsmen that the remaining three victims had now been freed.
Adeleye said that the victims would be reunited with their family members later today (Saturday).
He said that his men responded to a distress call from concerned citizens.
“I can confirm to you that we have rescued the three remaining victims and they will be reunited with their families today,” he said.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- How Fulani Bandits Coordinated Attacks On Oyo Correctional Facility To Free Warlord Wakili, Other Criminal Herdsmen In Detention
- UNIOSUN: The Rantings Of An Infant Alumni Executive By Blessing Olowolafe
- Outrage As FG Links Igboho With Boko Haram
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
News4 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News5 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
News5 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News3 days ago
South-West Imams, Alfas Tackle Oluwo Over Plans To Appoint Grand Mufti Of Yorubaland, Report To Gov Oyetola