The Aku-Uka of Wukari Kingdom in Taraba State, Dr Shekarau Agyo, is dead.
Daily Trust gathered that the Monarch, died on Saturday in his palace at Wukari after a protracted illness.
Late Aku-Uka, a first class chief was also the chairman, Taraba state council of Emirs and chiefs.
He was installed as the 27 Aku-Uka of Wukari in August, 1976 and was born in 1937.
Sources close to Taraba state government told Daily Trust that only the governor of the state will officially announce the death of the Aku_Uka after certain traditional rites is conducted as required by the Jukun tradition.
- IPOB: Nigeria Army Repels Attacks On Communities
- Police Arrest Minor, Arraign Others Over Alleged Secret Cult Activities In Osun
- Kwara to hosts women’s conference on Tuesday, Aisha Buhari, UN envoy, Sarah Alade, Awosika, others to partake
- “Stop deceiving yourself” – Osun APC admonishes PDP
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget