No fewer than 27 affiliate organizations and 18 local government coordinators have declared authentic the leadership of Shittu Buhari as the Chairman, National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) in Ondo State.
The group made declaration on Wednesday in Akure, the state capital, while reacting to a rumour suggesting somebody else as the state chairman.
Buhari emerged the winner of the election on August 31, 2020 which was well attended by member organizations.
The election was monitored by security agencies, Department of State Security (DSS) and Police, while national leaders of the Council supervised the conduct of the election which held at NULGE Hall, Akure.
Subsequently, the swearing-in ceremony held immediately in accordance with the constitution of the Council and Nigeria youth policy.
Buhari and all other elected officers were sworn at the same venue.The electoral committee Chairman, Comrade Richard Aroloye affirmed the success of the election.
The affiliate organizations therefore charged the national body of the Council, government at all levels and the public not to recognize any individual different from their elected officers as they have not held any other election.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition