Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress leader who returned Friday night to Lagos after three months in UK for medical treatment, is now fully healed.
Tunde Rahman, his media adviser said this Friday night, in response to reports that Tinubu could not stand the rigours of a political rally .
“During his trip abroad, he underwent surgery on his right knee as well as rigorous post-surgery physiotherapy on the said knee”, Rahman said.
“Contrary to unfounded rumour, he underwent no other surgical procedures and contemplates none in the future.
“His recuperation has been without complication and ahead of the schedule by the attending surgeon.
“He has returned fully healed from the knee surgery and fully committed to doing his modest part of advancing the cause of progressive democratic good governance throughout our beloved nation.”
“The APC chieftain expressed his appreciation to President Muhammadu Buhari, as well as other political leaders, who visited him while he was in London”.
- APC didn’t win 2018 guber election – Lasun Yussuf alleges, says nobody can stop his 2022 governorship ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Oyetola’s Administration Is All-inclusive— YPF Coordinator, Lekan
News4 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News3 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News3 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News2 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition