The Muslim Students’ Society of Nigeria (MSSN) Osun state area unit, has appealed to people of Ilobu and Erin-Osun to end their fight in the interest of peace.
A statement jointly signed by the Amir and Public Relations Officer, Abdul Jeleel Arikewuyo and Saheed Raji, urged the people of the two communities to embrace dialogue and allow the law to take its cause.
The statement commended the state government for swift response to avoid further loss of properties, urging the warring communities to allow peace to reign.
“Over the years, our people in both Erin-Osun and Ilobu are known to be peace lovers and peace makers, we urge them to tow the path of dialogue with a view to put an end to the on going communal clash.”
The release also appreciated the role of law enforcement agencies for their diligent and professional conduct.
“We urge the security operatives deployed to restore peace to continue to be professional in handling the issue. We also call on the people of the two communities to cooperate with the security operatives and bring end to the fight.
- Bowen University VC Advocates Collaboration Among Nigerian Universities To Achieve Success In Research
- Blackmail no longer fashionable in politics – Adamawa Rep member
- Alex Saab Case – UN Report Makes Cape Verde’s Position Unsustainable And Indefensible
- #FreeAlexSaab: UN Special Rapporteur Berates Spate Of Human Rights Violation In Venezuela, Calls For Lift Of Blockade
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate To Become Compulsory For Travel – FG
News5 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News4 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News4 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu
Crime4 days ago
Fake NSCDC Officer Bags 7 Years Imprisonment