Families and neighbours, of late Pastor Eso Michael and his wife Deaconess Eso Oluwafisayo Deborah as well as sympathizers wailed uncontrollably as bodies of the couple were committed to the mother earth at their ireti ayo, ilesa residence this morning.
Sympathizers described the untimely death of the couple who they described as easy going, hard working and God fearing as unfortunate, said the deceased were hale and hearty before going to bed that fateful day, urging the police to unravel the cause of their deaths.
Meanwhile, the prime suspect, a 13 year old Beninese who was their house help is with the police helping the investigation.
It will be recalled that the Osun state police command , through its public relations officer , Yemisi Opalola said it has begun investigations into the circumstances surrounding the deaths of the couple, promising to make results of the autopsies public and allow justice to prevail.
By Isaac Haastrup.
- IPOB: Nigeria Army Repels Attacks On Communities
- Police Arrest Minor, Arraign Others Over Alleged Secret Cult Activities In Osun
- Kwara to hosts women’s conference on Tuesday, Aisha Buhari, UN envoy, Sarah Alade, Awosika, others to partake
- “Stop deceiving yourself” – Osun APC admonishes PDP
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget