Gunmen suspected to be bandits have attacked the Keke community in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State and abducted at least 18 residents.
It was gathered that the incident occurred early hours of Tuesday when the assailants invaded the area.
According to reports, the gunmen numbering about 20, stormed the area at about 12am with sophisticated weapons, shooting sporadically before whisking the victims away.
When contacted the state Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Mohammed Jalige said he would inquire and revert.
- IPOB: Nigeria Army Repels Attacks On Communities
- Police Arrest Minor, Arraign Others Over Alleged Secret Cult Activities In Osun
- Kwara to hosts women’s conference on Tuesday, Aisha Buhari, UN envoy, Sarah Alade, Awosika, others to partake
- “Stop deceiving yourself” – Osun APC admonishes PDP
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget