A former Speaker of Osun State House Assembly, Rt Honourable Najeem Salaam, has lost his wife, Mrs Adebimpe Salam.
Mrs Adebimpe died according to Information gathered by CityMirrorNews died at an hospital in Osogbo after a brief illness.
One of the political followers of the former speaker, Dr Richard Ademola Idowu (RAI) announced Adebimpe’s passing in his Facebook page.
RAI described the deceased as a strong pillar of support and backbone to the the former speaker salaam.
“Dr Richard Adekola Idowu (RAI) commiserates with former speaker Rt(Hon) Dr Najeem Folasayo Salaam on the demise of wife.
“To God we belong and to him we shall return. I am deeply saddened by the death of Hon Najeem Salaam’s wife.
“While alive she was a pillar of support and backbone to our leader and she will be truly missed.
“My prayer to God is that He should console Dr Najeem Folasayo Salaam and grant the entire Salaam dynasty the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
I will continue to keep her in my daily prayers. May Almighty God grant the family and well wishers of the decease fortitude to bear the shocking colossal.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors