A member of the All Progressives Congress representing Alkaleri-Kirfi Federal Constituency in Bauchi State, Musa Pali, has been attacked by angry youths in his constituency, who alleged that he did not deliver the dividends of democracy to them.
A source told newsmen that the lawmaker was in Pali for a social function when he came under attack.
He said the lawmaker was attacked by the angry youths, who accused him of making false promises for many years.
It however took the timely intervention of security operatives who whisked Pali away after sustaining minor bruises, to save his life.
“He was attacked at the weekend at Pali. It took the timely intervention of security operatives who whisked him away after sustaining minor bruises to rescue him.
“They said they attacked him because of his fake promises for many years,” the source said.
Another source said, “No single borehole, school or any structure put in place by Pali. We regret voting him into office. We’ll do everything possible to ensure he is not re-elected in the forthcoming election.”
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors