The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, has said Nigerians need to unite and work together to solve the numerous problems confronting the country.
He said the country needed a rebuilding plan and unity of purpose just like the people of Western Europe when they rebuilt after their countries were destroyed during the Second World War.
He said this in Ibadan on Friday at the 2021 public service lecture of the University of Ibadan Alumni Association Worldwide.
The Speaker whose address was delivered by Hakeem Adeyemi stated that Nigerians must strive to build a better country out of the present system which the coming generations would be proud of.
US hails Burger King’s expansion to Nigeria
He said, “We need a plan that addresses the economy national security, infrastructure development and healthcare, job creation and social welfare.’’
- 2023: Emir Lauds Jack-Rich’s humanitarian Strides In Bauchi, Urges Politicians To Play Politics With Decorum
- Police Nab Ogun Teacher For Defiling 13-year-old Pupil
- 2023: Osun NNPP Disowns Ajadi, Says He Has No Name In The Party’s Register
- ‘I’m In This Race To The End’-House Of Rep Aspirant, Olateju Denies Stepping Down
- Electoral Body, INEC Deploys 10,269 Electoral Officers For Ekiti Governorship Election