A gas leakage has occurred around Computer Village, Oba Akran Area of Lagos on Wednesday.
The spokesperson for NEMA (South West), Ibrahim Farinloye, in a statement on Wednesday, advised residents to avoid using anything inflammable.
“Residents around Computer Village, Underbridge Awolowo Way, and Oba Akran axis, Anifowose Street, Medical Road must not open shops or use open naked fire for safety reasons,” he said.
“Distressed alert just received indicates massive leakage of gas pipeline around these areas.”
It was learnt that the gas leakage has been brought under control with residents advised to go about their daily routine.
However, traffic diversion around the areas is still in force.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour