At least one person has been killed while many have sustained injuries in Jangebe, the Zamfara community where some schoolgirls were abducted last week.
After the students regained freedom, the government took them for counselling and rehabilitation.
On Wednesday, they were brought back to the school to reunite with their family members.
However, some young persons in the community became unruly, attacking anyone in sight.
A resident told newsmen that one of the violent youths was shot dead by security operatives who tried to restore normalcy.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors