Some unknown persons have set the country home Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, ablaze, according to Daily Post.
Igbokwe’s home, located at Nnewi, Anambra State, was raised down on Sunday afternoon.
The APC Stewart, who is based in Lagos State alleged that the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB carried out the action.
“IPOB invaded my house in Nnewi about now. I am sure they raised down the my house giving the jerrycans of petrol I saw being offloaded from their Sienna car via CCTV.
“To God be the glory . I am still alive. My Study is my greatest regret,” Igbokwe wrote on his known Facebook page.
The APC chieftain has been one of the few prominent Igbo leaders standing firmly against the activities of the secessionist group.
Joe Igbokwe had recent accused the IPOB of killing Chike Akunyili husband of late former NAFDAC Director General, Dora Akunyili.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- 2021 Osun NUJ Press Week: Aremo, Asler, Others To Join Journalists On Health Walk Tomorrow
- Nigeria’s Health Ministry Plans To Borrow N82 Billion To Buy Mosquito Nets
- Osun NUJ: Senator Basiru Ajibola, Hon Sanya Omirin To Receive NUJ Award On Thursday
- Registry Plays Critical Role Of Facilitation, Administration Of Institutions–Expert
- Protest: Osun Govt Appeals To 2016 Pensioners To Be Patient
News2 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News4 days ago
2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
News4 days ago
How Some Discredited Politicians Are Trying To Use My Situation To Get Favour From Buhari – Igboho
News1 day ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores