Some unknown persons have set the country home Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, ablaze, according to Daily Post.
Igbokwe’s home, located at Nnewi, Anambra State, was raised down on Sunday afternoon.
The APC Stewart, who is based in Lagos State alleged that the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB carried out the action.
“IPOB invaded my house in Nnewi about now. I am sure they raised down the my house giving the jerrycans of petrol I saw being offloaded from their Sienna car via CCTV.
“To God be the glory . I am still alive. My Study is my greatest regret,” Igbokwe wrote on his known Facebook page.
The APC chieftain has been one of the few prominent Igbo leaders standing firmly against the activities of the secessionist group.
Joe Igbokwe had recent accused the IPOB of killing Chike Akunyili husband of late former NAFDAC Director General, Dora Akunyili.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- LASG Disbands MOT Enforcement Team
- Rural-Urban Migration: Oyo CSDA, ALGON Collaborate on Community Projects Sustenance
- Sat Guru Maharaj jI Denies Allegation Of Cooking With Human Blood
- Oyo Deputy Governor, Bayo Lawal To Act As Governor For 23 Days
- Nigeria Petroleum Subsidy Scandal Is Due To Lack Of Expertise – Prof Oyegoke Lalude
News5 days ago
Adegboyega emerges Osun Chairman Of Allied People’s Movement
News4 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Opinion4 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration