By Nafisat Arogundade, Osogbo
There was pandemonium on Tuesday, at Koledowo, Ibuaje Area of Osogbo, Osun State Capital, following the news of the death of two children, allegedly thrown and drowned in a water well by their biological mother.
The incident, according to CityMirrorNews Correspondent, occurred on Monday, on Anjorin Street , Ibuaje Area, Osogbo
Though details of the incident were sketchy as at the time of this report, sources from the community said the middled-aged woman, was reported to have thrown her two daughters in a well, owing to her inability to cater for their welfare.
The woman according to the sources, dropped her first daughter, aged 7 years, and her younger sister, aged 5 years into the well in the Community at about 2:00 am.
The body of the girls were yet to be recovered or removed from the well as at the time of filling this report
Speaking in an incoherent manner , the mother of children said, she was living abroad before she was later deported.
She added that she also discovered that they have used the glory of her daughters when she was away from home and decided to throw them into the well.
She said she was frustrated.
As at filling this report, police officers had been called to the scene of the incident with efforts being made to remove the bodies of the dead girls from the well.
- An Estimated 600,000 Nigerians Have Died In The Past Six Years Due To Usages Of Charcoal, Kerosene – Osinbajo
- Bullying: Our Value System Is Upside Down – VC, Babcock University
- Nigeria’s insecurity will help investors make more money: Femi Adesina
- Woman Alleged Of Having Affairs With Offa Poly Rector Reacts, Describes Ex-Husband As A Sinking Fellow Who Wants To Pull People Down
- “We Have Arrested Two Dowen students At Large, Three In Police Custody On Sylvester Oromoni” – Lagos CP
News3 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Police Reveal Identity Of Officer Who Kill Rig Operator In Osogbo
News5 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition