Following a court order, the Department of State Services has produced aides of Sunday Igboho they arrested on July 1 before the Federal High Court in Abuja.
The aides were presented before the court on Monday.
They were arrested when DSS officials raided Igboho’s home on July 1, but have sued on grounds that their fundamental human rights were being infringed on.
A lawyer to the arrested aides, Pelumi Olajenbesi, sued the DSS, claiming that his clients have remained underground for weeks.
Ruling on the suit, Justice Obiora Egwuatu had ordered the DSS to produce the 12 aides on July 29.
But on court day, the DSS failed to honour the directive.
The judge issued another order and adjourned the case to August 2.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Aremo Greets Oriade South LCDA Secretary, Tijani On His Birthday
- Nigerian Government’s Refusal To Appear In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Proves His Innocence — Lawyer
- [Photos] Foreign Tourists,Traditionalists, Others Storm Ile-Ife For 2021 Olojo Festival
- Man Ties Debtor To Stake In Lagos – Police
- Osun: Rep Taiwo Oluga To Interface With Online Journalists Monday
News5 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today
News4 days ago
Again, Court Adjourns Bail Of Masquerade Custodian, Esuleke, Son, Others In Osun
News5 days ago
Villagers Beat Suspected IPOB Supporter To Death For Enforcing Sit-at-Home In Imo
Politics4 days ago
You’re A Political Liability, Social Media Politician, PDP Blasts FFK