The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu has stated that he’s still undergoing physiotherapy in London after a successful surgery.
The former governor of Lagos State disclosed this while addressing the Northern Caucus of the House of Representatives led by the Deputy Speaker, Hon Ahmed Idris Wase, who visited him in London on Nigeria’s 61st independence day anniversary.
Tinubu, who has been in United Kingdom for three months confirmed to the lawmakers that his health has improved.
“Because of God and people like you, I am well. It is just the physio (physiotherapy) that is gruesome,” he said.
Notable Nigerian politicians, including President Muhammadu Buhari had visited Tinubu in London since he travelled to the country for treatment.
It was reported that the campaign posters of Tinubu, who is believed to be a frontrunner for the office of the President in 2023 were spotted at some London’s train stations last week.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Osun Assembly Charges OSSIEC On Credible Elections
- Osun: DG Boss Calls For Strict Adherence To Traffic Rules Among Okada Riders
- OSPOLY Fixes Dates For 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- EFCC Displays 51,933 Pages, Showing Content Of Naira Marley’s iPhone
- REPORTER’S DIARY: Arrested, Charged Within An Hour Without Outside Contact.… Clear Example Of How Journalists Disappear In Nigeria
News3 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News3 days ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores
News5 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
News2 days ago
Osun Pensioners Lament Unpaid Entitlements, Say We’re Now Beggars