A section of Nigerian Army headquarters in Abuja was razed in an early morning fire on Tuesday razed.
It was gathered that the fire incident, which happened at about 10.15am, was as a result of electrical fault.
Army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Mohammed Yerima, confirmed the incident.
He explained that the complex might have been gutted by fire sequel to some current renovation involving electrical rework.
Yerima said the Nigerian Army Fire Service Department has since put out the fire.
He added that no casualty was recorded during the incident and normalcy has since returned to the complex.
“The Army Headquarters complex is currently undergoing some renovation involving electrical rework.
“The Nigerian Army Fire Service Department has since put out the fire. No casualty was recorded during the incident and normalcy has since returned to the complex,” he said.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors