Nigerian economist and international leader, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has resumed work as DG WTO.
Nigerian former Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has resumed work as the Director-General of the World Trade Organization.
Welcome to Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala @NOIweala on her first day as WTO Director-General!
She makes history as the first woman and first African to take up this post. pic.twitter.com/WHWZZsA6Ka
— WTO (@wto) March 1, 2021
She resumed work today, March 1st 2021.
Ngozi is a Nigerian-American economist and international development expert. She sits on the boards of Standard Chartered Bank, Twitter, Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, and the African Risk Capacity.
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment5 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead