The National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM), an agency of the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation presents a National workshop on Revitalizing Technical and vocational education and training (TVET) for national development.
In a bid to engage TVET to address the rising unemployment ratio of youths in Nigeria, this national workshop aims to discuss the challenges bedeviling TVET in Nigeria with a view to arriving at
a holistic and sustainable solution; to provide a platform for networking, linkages and collaboration among TVET
stakeholders and practitioners; among others.
The workshop will also feature exhibition of innovative products from technical and vocational colleges as well as vocational outfits across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria to further underscore the potential of technical and vocational education to revitalise the nation’s economy.
The national workshop will hold between Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th of November, 2021 in Enugu with an array of seasoned experts and professionals already lined up to interrogate how technical and vocational education can be better deployed to achieve sustainable development in Nigeria.
- APC didn’t win 2018 guber election – Lasun Yussuf alleges, says nobody can stop his 2022 governorship ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Oyetola’s Administration Is All-inclusive— YPF Coordinator, Lekan
News4 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News3 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News3 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News2 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition