The State of Osun House of Assembly has roll out the names of Local Government Chairmen, Vice- Chairmen, Secretaries and Councillors across the State.
The Speaker of the Parliament Rt. Hon Timothy Owoeye made this announcement today at the Plenary sitting of the State House of Assembly Oshogbo.
He advised that the Paramount objectives of everyone should be of party interest.
According to him, “Our Paramount objectives must be the party at all cost”.
However, some local government, local council development and areas office were step down.
The step down including Ejigbo West LCDA and Oriade Chairman while Ife Central Vice Chairman and Egbedore Area office were step down respectively.
He said that the stepped down names of local government chairmen, councillors and secretaries would be resend to the House of Assembly later.
According to him,”All the step down local government chairmen, vice chairmen councillors and secretaries name will be resent to the House of Assembly”.
However, the Speaker also directed the nominees to submit the 35 copies of credentials to the house of assembly between now and Monday next week.
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget
- Osun Remains One Of Cleanest States In Nigeria-Govt
- Travel Ban: British ban Nigeria is discrimination, we will retaliate – Lai Mohammed
- N-Power Batch C-Steam 1 – Authority To Commence Unscheduled Visit To Osun
- 2023: ‘I won’t Disappoint You By Not Running’ — Gov Bello Assures Kebbi, Sokoto Stakeholders
News3 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News4 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition