As Nigeria celebrates 61st anniversary of her independence today, the Caretaker Secretary of the All Progressives Congress in the State of Osun, Hon Rasaq Salinsile has urged Nigerians not to lose hope in the country.
Salinsile, in an independence anniversary message today, said Nigeria will summon all the challenges confronting her currently and emerge stronger than before.
According to the former lawmaker, there is no doubting the fact that Nigeria will be great, just as he admitted that there is a lot to be done by the Federal Government to restore the hope and confidence of the citizens on the prosperity of the country.
The APC chieftain maintained that there is an urgent need to address the hyper inflation, insecurity and devaluation of the Nigerian currency.
He congratulated Nigerians and the people of the State of Osun especially on the 61st anniversary of the country’s independence, praying that they shall all see the country of their dream soon.
- IPOB: Nigeria Army Repels Attacks On Communities
- Police Arrest Minor, Arraign Others Over Alleged Secret Cult Activities In Osun
- Kwara to hosts women’s conference on Tuesday, Aisha Buhari, UN envoy, Sarah Alade, Awosika, others to partake
- “Stop deceiving yourself” – Osun APC admonishes PDP
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget