The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has ratified the removal from office of the Osun State Chairman of our party, Hon. Adesoji Adagunodo, following the validation of a vote of no confidence passed on him by the State Executive.
The decision of the NWC is consequent upon the report of the Sub-Committee set up by the NWC which investigated and validated the allegations as well as the Vote of no Confidence passed against Hon. Adagunodo by the state executive, in line section 59 (2) (4) of the PDP Constitution.
Consequently, the NWC has directed the State Deputy Chairman, Hon. Sunday Akanfe, to take charge of the affairs of the Osun state chapter pending the emergence of a substantive state Chairman in keeping with the dictates of the PDP Constitution.
The PDP wishes the former State Chairman well in his future endeavors as he continues to contribute his quota to the growth and development of our party.
- NITAD’s Presidency: Ola Azeez Outlines 5-point Agenda
- #Endsars: On Civility And Human Rights We Stand- Nigerian Canadians
- Just In: Sanwo-Olu Reviews Curfew, Says Public Schools Remain Shut
- #EndSARS Violence: There’re Elements Anxious To Annihilate Our Region – Southwest Governors
- Son Of ISMAN National President, Damilola Kidnapped
News2 days ago
Breaking: Jubilation As Angry Osun Residents Break Into Warehouse Ede, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives
News4 days ago
Nigerian Baptist Convention Tell Youths What to do During the #EndSARS Protest
News5 days ago
BREAKING: Policemen Open Fire On Peaceful Protesters In Ondo, Three Persons Injured
News4 days ago
#Endsars: The Cry Of Nigerians For Nigeria By Rev Fr Peter Akinkunmi