A Nigerian-born doctor, Stella Immanuel, has claimed she successfully treated more than 350 COVID-19 patients in the United States of America using hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Zithromax.
Immanuel stated this while addressing the media, after America’s Frontline Doctors Summit in front of the US Supreme Court in Washington DC on Monday, July 27.
She had first spoken about the efficacy of the drugs on April 27. “I’m here because I have personally treated over 350 patients with COVID,” Immanuel said.
“Patients that have diabetes, patients that have high blood pressure, patients that have asthma, old people. I think my oldest patient is 92, 87-year-olds. And the result has been the same. I put them on hydroxychloroquine, I put them on zinc, I put them on Zithromax, and they’re all well.”
She also revealed she put herself and her staff on hydroxychloroquine for prevention of COVID-19.
- Oyo Workers Ordered To Join Nationwide Strike On Monday
- Osun Deputy Chief Whip, Ogunkanmi Reiterates Commitment To Quality Education
- Ooni Of Ife Returns From Seclusion, Harps On Fasting, Prayers Towards Seeking Heavenly Blessings
- Sherifat Aregbesola @60: Note To A Golden And Priceless Woman By Ishola Olateju
- Leo Clubs Distribute Palliatives To Aged In Osogbo
News5 days ago
Ex Accord Party Chairman, Fanibe Visits Gov Oyetola, Describes Him As An Exemplary Leader
News4 days ago
Olojo Festival: Ooni Of Ife Goes Into Seclusion
News2 days ago
Ondo 2020: Akeredolu, Jegede, Dotun Ojon Others To Debate As Ondo Diaspora Organisation Unveil Platform
News4 days ago
I Will Punish Oshiomhole, Others Without Mercy – Obaseki