“Like a diamond that shines always, with a golden midas of touch and a silver lining. You continue to radiate the true amazon that you are which has reflected in the last six decades.”
These are the words of Hon Sadiq Olajide, Director General of Oranmiyan Worldwide, a socio-political group on the diamond jubilee of Mrs Sherifat Aregbesola, the wife of the Minister of Interior.
Sadiq in a statement on Saturday in Osogbo saluted the forthrightness and deep sense of commitment of the former first lady in the State of Osun to the success of her husband, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for the past 39 years.
According to Oranmiyan Worldwide, the celebrant represents a true picture and symbol of virtues, an epitome of selflessness and a wonderful home maker.
“Mama has continued to display unfettered support to our Symbol. She is a good, caring and loving mother whose imprints in the lives of many are indelible and far-reaching.
“As she reaches the diamond, May the Almighty Allah continue to bless and keep her for the inestimable value she adds to the lives of many.”
- BREAKING: Abductors Of Afaka Students Demand N500 Million Ransom — Parents
- Hunger, Hardship In ‘Evil Forests’ As Kidnappers, Bandits Demand Foodstuffs As Ransom
- Just In: JUSUN Sets April 19 For Nationwide Peaceful Protest
- Governors, Speakers, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Meet Over Judiciary Workers’ Strike
- Zamfara Police Arrest Seven Serving Military Officers Involved In Banditry
News4 days ago
Full Lists Of PDP South-West Newly Elected Officers
News5 days ago
PDP Southwest Congress: 10 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested With Guns, Charms In Osogbo
News3 days ago
Opinion Poll: Cape Verde Residents Demand Release Of Venezuelan Diplomat, Alex Saab
News4 days ago
Gunmen Kidnap Soldier, Teacher, Dental Therapist In Ibadan