Brig. Gen. Joe Komolafe, the Corps Commandant, Ekiti State Security Network Agency, Amotekun, has deployed some personnel of the security outfit across the state to guarantee a hitch-free end-of-year celebration.
The Amotekun personnel according to Komolafe, were in charge of major roads in the state in order to ward off criminal elements who might want to capitalise on the season to attack people.
In a statement on Friday, the corps commandant advised residents to celebrate Christmas and New Year with caution.
“The people of Ekiti should celebrate with caution and I would advise that all of us look at security as everybody’s business. Nobody can secure you more than yourself. No matter the level of security arrangement, individuals must do their own part,” he said.
- Thugs Attack Labour Party Members In Osun
- Ensure Payment Of Backlog Of Salaries And Pensions – Rev’d Oluyamo Tells Gov Adeleke
- Former Speaker Bags Aluta News Young Politician Of The Year Award
- Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Woman, Lover For Allegedly Burying Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet
- Don’t Blame Us, You Are Responsible For Poverty, Banditry, Kidnapping – Govs Fire Back At FG
News4 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
Entertainment3 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News4 days ago
BREAKING: Gov Fintiri’s Convoy Involved In Fatal Crash, Four Die
Sports4 days ago
World Cup 2022: Nine Countries Eliminated From Tournament