The South East Director of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Alhaji Ahmed Wada Ikaka has admonished corps members of the 2020 Batch ‘B’ stream 1A to take their personal security seriously and avoid accepting gifts from those they do not know.
Ikaka gave the charge while speaking to newsmen in Awka, on Wednesday, shortly after his tour of orientation camps across the South East States of Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi.
He further advised the corps members against keeping late night and attending parties at odd hours of the day.
He recounted some ugly incidents of the past, where corps members found themselves in grave danger.
He expressed joy, at seeing the corps members in good health condition and congratulated them for surviving the COVID 19 pandemic as well as successfully concluding their academic pursuits, all which he described as great feats.
- Breaking: Gunmen Kidnap Travellers In Osun
- Akeredolu’s First Tenure And The Amotekun Feat
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun