Scores of youths on Saturday morning attacked the Constituency office of the Honourable representing Irepodun/Olorunda/Orolu/Osogbo federal Constituency, Olubukola Oyewo.
The office, which is located at Oroki Estate Osogbo, Osun State capital, was burgled in the early hours of Saturday as angry youths went to the office with the hioeog finding food items.
CityMirrorNews gathered that fertilizers, electronics and spraying machines all meant for an Empowerment programme, have been carted away by the angry youths.
Our Correspondent saw people on motorcycle carrying various items which contents could not be ascertained.
An aide of the rep member, Mr Oladimeji Opeyemi confirmed the incident to our correspondent on the telephone, saying that the constituency office was attacked this morning and some goods were carted away.
Recall that some angry residents including youths and women of the state had broken into Warehouse located within Cocoa Ceramic Industry Ede, and looted Covid-19 Palliatives meant to be distributed to residents of the state and National silo in Ilesa on Friday.
A private warehouse was also looted in Osogbo late on Friday.
- Man Dies Mysteriously After Stabbing Co-tenant To Death In Osun
- Aregbesola Bags Anglican Church Episcopal Ecumenical Award In Osun
- Osun Communities Renounce Female Circumcision As UNICEF, NOA Take Campaign Against FGM To Rural Areas
- Just In:Imo Bye-election- Court Sacks Senator Ifeanyi Ararume As APC Candidate
- Police Assure Osun Residents Of Adequate Security During Yuletide
News5 days ago
Osun: Village Head Docked Over Alleged Impersonation
Crime5 days ago
2 Osun High Court Staff Arraigned For Stealing
News3 days ago
Philanthropist Petitions IG Over Monarch’s Alleged Involvement In Destruction Of Perimeter Fence Of Land In Ileogbo
News4 days ago
Boko Haram Leader Gives Reason For Massacre Of Rice Farmers