The Honorable representing Ede South State Constituency in the Osun State House of Assembly, Hon. Olaniran Akanfe Atidade has concluded plans for the unveiling of his Foundation, Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Foundation in a bid to cater for the less privileged in the state.
The launch of the foundation according to a press statement he personally signed and made available to CityMirrorNews in Ede, on Wednesday would come up today Thursday.
The Ede born philanthropist cum politician expressed his readiness to launch the foundation with a view to assisting the people of the state and Nigeria at large.
Atidade maintained that the foundation was borne out his compassion and genuine love and service to humanity.
According to him: “This foundation is borne out of my genuine love and service to humanity to cater for the less privileged in our society”.
“During my campaign, I promised to take care of the less privileged in my constituency, though, I have been doing this in my little way as people’s representative and I promise to do more”
Recall Hon. Atidade promised to make life worth living through quality legislation that put people’s welfare first.
Information at our disposal has it that immediately after the launching today, the foundation will be doling out cash and food stuffs to the aged men and women, orphans, market women and eople with disabilities in his constituency, Ede South State constituency.
- 2023: Emir Lauds Jack-Rich’s humanitarian Strides In Bauchi, Urges Politicians To Play Politics With Decorum
- Police Nab Ogun Teacher For Defiling 13-year-old Pupil
- 2023: Osun NNPP Disowns Ajadi, Says He Has No Name In The Party’s Register
- ‘I’m In This Race To The End’-House Of Rep Aspirant, Olateju Denies Stepping Down
- Electoral Body, INEC Deploys 10,269 Electoral Officers For Ekiti Governorship Election