New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) has called out Osun State Government and its party, APC, over the recent discoveries of some hoarded Corvid-19 parliatives at a warehouse in Ede.
Describing the incident as an act of insensitivity to what the people of Osun are passing through, chairman of Osun NNPP, Dr. Tosin Odeyemi said it clearly showed that APC as a party consist of callous set of people.
Odeyemi noted that at a period when poverty is ravaging the entirety of the state, for government to keep such quantity of food in a warehouse is condemnable.
He questioned whatever rationale that may be behind the action, saying, no excuse is tenable for it.
Odeyemi however called on the people of Osun state to be rest assured that weeping may endure for a night, definately, their joy will soon come as NNPP is ready to take them to their promised land come 2022.
- Man Dies Mysteriously After Stabbing Co-tenant To Death In Osun
- Aregbesola Bags Anglican Church Episcopal Ecumenical Award In Osun
- Osun Communities Renounce Female Circumcision As UNICEF, NOA Take Campaign Against FGM To Rural Areas
- Just In:Imo Bye-election- Court Sacks Senator Ifeanyi Ararume As APC Candidate
- Police Assure Osun Residents Of Adequate Security During Yuletide
News5 days ago
Osun: Village Head Docked Over Alleged Impersonation
Crime5 days ago
2 Osun High Court Staff Arraigned For Stealing
News3 days ago
Philanthropist Petitions IG Over Monarch’s Alleged Involvement In Destruction Of Perimeter Fence Of Land In Ileogbo
News4 days ago
Boko Haram Leader Gives Reason For Massacre Of Rice Farmers