Ondo State Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi, on Sunday resigned his membership of the All Progressives Congress in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo Local Government Area of the State.
This came some hours after he was restrained from going out of the Government House in Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital, by the state Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami and his team.
Tendering his resignation letter at the APC secretariat in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo LGA, Ajayi said everybody knew why he left the APC.
Shortly after, he went to the secretariat of the PDP in the ward where he announced his defection to the party and obtained his party card.
- Obiano’s SSA Security Murdered
- Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Denies Benefiting From NDDC Projects
- BREAKING: Buhari Gives Panel Probing Magu Next Week Deadline
- Ex-Nigerian Lawmaker, Buruji Kashamu, Buried In Ogun State
- Police Dismiss Inspector Who Killed 20-yr-old Fashion Designer Because Of N50 Bribe In Osun
News4 days ago
Policeman Launches Deadly Attack On Fashion Designer ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Obokun, Osun
News5 days ago
Breaking! RevolutionNow: After One Year, DSS Rearrests Bakare, Others In Osogbo
Opinion3 days ago
Professor Willie Owolabi Siyanbola At 60: A Man For All Seasons By Isaac Oluyi
News3 days ago
BATSV Appoints Interim Committee For Kwara