The All Progressives Congress secretariat in Akure, the Ondo State capital, is currently under attack.
The secretariat located at the Cathedral area of the state capital has been taken over by an angry mob.
This follows the killing of peaceful protesters across the country by security operatives on Tuesday.
Many protesters mostly at the Oloko Junction area of Akure have been wounded by armed policemen drafted to dislodge them.
As of the time of this report, staff of the secretariat had evacuated the building.
- Man Dies Mysteriously After Stabbing Co-tenant To Death In Osun
- Aregbesola Bags Anglican Church Episcopal Ecumenical Award In Osun
- Osun Communities Renounce Female Circumcision As UNICEF, NOA Take Campaign Against FGM To Rural Areas
- Just In:Imo Bye-election- Court Sacks Senator Ifeanyi Ararume As APC Candidate
- Police Assure Osun Residents Of Adequate Security During Yuletide
News5 days ago
Osun: Village Head Docked Over Alleged Impersonation
Crime5 days ago
2 Osun High Court Staff Arraigned For Stealing
News3 days ago
Philanthropist Petitions IG Over Monarch’s Alleged Involvement In Destruction Of Perimeter Fence Of Land In Ileogbo
News4 days ago
Boko Haram Leader Gives Reason For Massacre Of Rice Farmers