Osun State Governor, Alhaji Adegboyega Oyetola, has approved the appointment of chairmen and members of Rent Tribunals for the nine Federal Constituencies in the state.
The appointment is in accordance with the Residential Accommodation (Rent Control) Law Cap. 144 Laws of Osun, 2002, Section 5(1)(a) and (b) t
This is contained in a statement on Monday, signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ismail Omipidan.
The constitution of the Rent Tribunals, the governor noted, was aimed at enhancing communal peace and dispensation of justice in landlord/tenant related disputes, adding that through the Rent Tribunals, peaceful and amicable resolution of rent related issues would be guaranteed in all the federal constituencies.
The nine federal constituencies and their Chairmen are: Osogbo- Barrister N.O Sanusi, Ijesa South- Barrister Ayo Afilaka, Ede- Barrister Kunle Abbas, Ifelodun- Barrister Kayode Adebisi, and Ila- Barrister Segun Durotolu.
Others are: Ife – Barrister Taiwo Adedoyin, Iwo- Barrister Adeosun Pade Aderibigbe, Irewole- Barrister Adebola Ogungbade and Ijesa North- Barrister Adebiyi Olaoluwa Adeniran.
The appointment takes immediate effect.
See full list below:
1. OSOGBO FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. N.O. Sanusi (Chairman)
(2) Oludele Mathew Oluwasegun
(3) Mr. Rasaki Olayinka Bamidele
(4) Mr. Fatai Jimoh Sunmonu.
2. IJESA SOUTH FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Ayo Afilaka (Chairman)
(2) Barr. Jide Adubi.
(3) Hon. Ajeleti Adegboyega
(4) Hon. Fowowe Akinola
3. EDE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Kunle Abass. (Chairman)
(2) Mr. Awoyemi Alimi
(3) Adebisi Abideen Adedayo
(4) Mr. Nureni Olukuewu
4. IFELODUN FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Kayode Adebisi. (Chairman)
(2) Mr. Adeola Adewumi
(3) Mr. Sonalaje Yunus
(4) Mr. Ibrahim Adesoye
5. ILA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Segun Durotolu. (Chairman)
(2) Mrs. Veronica Oladipo
(3) Mrs. Oni Omoladun Yetunde
(4) Rasheed Onilude Koladapo
6. IFE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Taiwo Adedoyin. (Chairman)
(2) Mr. Bakare Lateef Ayobami.
(3) Mr. Kazeem Sunday Asafa
(4) Mr. Wale Popoola.
7. IWO FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Adeosun Pade Aderibigbe. (Chairman)
(2) Alh. Abubakar Abdul-Fatai
(3) Barr. Yemi Ibrahim Abolusodun
(4) Mr. Yinka Olaoye
8. IREWOLE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Adebola Ogungbade (Chairman)
(2) Mr. Wasiu Muhammad
(3) Mr. Isiaka Alani Ayandiran
(4) Mr. Alaba Fakunle
9. IJESA NORTH FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
(1) Barr. Adebiyi Olaoluwa Adeniran (Chairman)
(2) Mr. Oluseyi Philips Olaoluwa
(3) Chief Mrs. Adenike Dunsin
(4) Mr. Joseph Oluwole Ojo
Chief Press Secretary to Governor Adegboyega Oyetola
- Breaking: First Bank Ede On Fire
- 2023 And Tinubu’s Rumoured Interest
- Just In: Coronavirus: 28 Contacts Quarantined, Firm ShutDown In Ogun
- Osun PDP Internal Crisis: APC Blasts Party Leaders, Says Rumble A Testament Of Lack Of Managerial Skills
- SEC Pass Vote Of Confidence On Osun NULGE Executives, Extends Tenure For Another Two Year
News4 days ago
Interior Minister, Aregbesola Lambastes Osun Education Commissioner
News5 days ago
I Leave AIG To God, Alleged Assaulted Osun Monarch Expresses Disappointment
News4 days ago
Breaking: Committee Recommends Abolition Of Single School Uniform In Osun
News3 days ago
N-power: Signs That Batch A and B Volunteers May Exit Together