The Osun State Government has declared three days fasting and prayers in the state to restore peace and tranquility in the state.
The call was made on Monday, October 19, 2020 by the Secretary to the State Government, Prince Wole Oyebamiji on the Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (OSBC) at 7.00pm news.
The program according to Oyebamiji will commence on Tuesday (tomorrow) and will end on Friday.
He called on all religious leaders, traditional rulers and all residents in the state to join in the fasting and prayers to pray for peace, tranquility and progress in the state.
It would be recalled that Governor Adegboyega Oyetola was attacked on Saturday afternoon, October 17, 2020 by some hoodlums in the state while addressing #ENDSARS protesters at the Olaiya junction in Osogbo, the state capital.
- Buhari Has Agreed To Address Reps Over Insecurity–Femi Gbajabiamila
- Let’s Surrender Ourselves To Youths Because They Own This Country, Ooni Admonishes As Ado Bayero Visits Ile-Ife
- We Are Still Committed To Prompt Payment Of Salaries, Says Osun Govt
- Xmas: Ankara Lanta Yardage Stores Begin Sales Of Fabrics, Bags, Purses At Affordable Prices In Ibadan
- Philanthropist Petitions IG Over Monarch’s Alleged Involvement In Destruction Of Perimeter Fence Of A Land In Ileogbo
Crime3 days ago
2 Osun High Court Staff Arraigned For Stealing
News3 days ago
Osun: Village Head Docked Over Alleged Impersonation
News2 days ago
Boko Haram Leader Gives Reason For Massacre Of Rice Farmers
News2 days ago
13-year Old Award Winning Saxophonist, Sodeinde Goes Blind, Parents Cry For Help