Drama occurred at Emokpae Model Primary on Mission Road, Ward 4, Oredo LGA where Governor Godwin Obaseki voted.
The Governor, after voting on his way out turned back to search some vehicles parked in the premises if they are not conveying any incriminating materials.
Obaseki supervised the searching and one of the cars belonging to Kaftan Media carrying loads of reporters covering the election was ransacked.
One of Kaftan correspondent said despite showing they were on elections duty, the governor ordered the search of the vehicles but nothing was found.
The Governor alongside his wife left the venue at about 12noon amidst large crowds who broke social distancing rules.
Watch video below:
— City Mirror News (@CityMirrorNews2) September 19, 2020
- Lekki Shooting: I Am Heartbroken, Buhari Must Address Nigerians Now – Atiku
- Hoodlums Set The Nation Newspaper Office On Fire
- Nigerian Baptist Convention Tell Youths What to do During the #EndSARS Protest
- Attack On OSBC: Osun NUJ Threatens To Order Its Members To Stay At Home, If Their Safety Could No Longer Guarantee
- EndSARS: Act Now Before It Is Too Late, Obasanjo Tells Buhari
News2 days ago
Hunters Take Charge, Storm EndSARS Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ Infiltration
News5 days ago
Updated: Tension In Osogbo As Thugs Attack Gov Oyetola While Addressing EndSARS Protesters, 2 Reportedly Died (Photos)
News3 days ago
Breaking: Protesters Break Benin Prisons, Free Inmates
News4 days ago
Osun: Obokun /Oriade PDP leaders Fault Sunday Bisi’s Appointment, Threaten To Support Adagunodo’ Legal Redress