Special Adviser to Edo State Governor, Crusoe Osagie, has said that “there is deliberate election manipulation in areas where the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki is popular.”
According to him: “Suddenly card readers are not working in areas where Governor Godwin Obaseki is very popular.
Voters are being disenfranchised and we are constrained to say that this is sabotage.
“Specifically, in Oredo Ward 1, Unit 20 and other places where the Governor is clearly popular, the card readers are not working.
“The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) should prove to Edo voters that it can conduct a credible election in Edo State.”
- Attack On OSBC: Osun NUJ Threatenes To Order Its Members To Stay At Home, If Their Safety Could No Longer Guarantee
- EndSARS: Act Now Before It Is Too Late, Obasanjo Tells Buhari
- United Nations Calls For End To Attack On Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria
- We’re Here To Protect You, Soldiers Tell EndSARS Protesters In Osogbo
- Thugs Takeover Oba of Lagos’ Palace, Seize Staff Of Office
News5 days ago
[PhotoNews] Youths Beat House Of Reps Member To Pulp Over Non-performance, Failed Promises
News4 days ago
Updated: Tension In Osogbo As Thugs Attack Gov Oyetola While Addressing EndSARS Protesters, 2 Reportedly Died (Photos)
News1 day ago
Hunters Take Charge, Storm EndSARS Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ Infiltration
News3 days ago
Osun: Obokun /Oriade PDP leaders Fault Sunday Bisi’s Appointment, Threaten To Support Adagunodo’ Legal Redress