Aggrieved voters are currently protesting against vote buying at Emokpae Model Primary on Mission Road, where Obaseki will cast his vote.
A woman who asked newsmen to hide her identity said, she will collect the money and vote for the candidate of her choice
Also TheCable reported that in polling unit eight, ward two of Okpon area in Ovia south-west, Benin, voters were seen discreetly exchanging their permanent voter cards (PVC) for money with party agents.
A man wearing a party identification card was seen exchanging N1,000 for an elderly lady’s PVC. The dark-skinned man, who wore a black t-shirt did the same thing with about three other voters — but discreetly and carefully before he moved away to another direction.
In the same polling unit, it was observed that a child of less than 14 years had a voter card which he exchanged for N1,000.
- Attack On OSBC: Osun NUJ Threatenes To Order Its Members To Stay At Home, If Their Safety Could No Longer Guarantee
- EndSARS: Act Now Before It Is Too Late, Obasanjo Tells Buhari
- United Nations Calls For End To Attack On Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria
- We’re Here To Protect You, Soldiers Tell EndSARS Protesters In Osogbo
- Thugs Takeover Oba of Lagos’ Palace, Seize Staff Of Office
News5 days ago
[PhotoNews] Youths Beat House Of Reps Member To Pulp Over Non-performance, Failed Promises
News4 days ago
Updated: Tension In Osogbo As Thugs Attack Gov Oyetola While Addressing EndSARS Protesters, 2 Reportedly Died (Photos)
News1 day ago
Hunters Take Charge, Storm EndSARS Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ Infiltration
News3 days ago
Osun: Obokun /Oriade PDP leaders Fault Sunday Bisi’s Appointment, Threaten To Support Adagunodo’ Legal Redress