Aggrieved voters are currently protesting against vote buying at Emokpae Model Primary on Mission Road, where Obaseki will cast his vote.
A woman who asked newsmen to hide her identity said, she will collect the money and vote for the candidate of her choice
Also TheCable reported that in polling unit eight, ward two of Okpon area in Ovia south-west, Benin, voters were seen discreetly exchanging their permanent voter cards (PVC) for money with party agents.
A man wearing a party identification card was seen exchanging N1,000 for an elderly lady’s PVC. The dark-skinned man, who wore a black t-shirt did the same thing with about three other voters — but discreetly and carefully before he moved away to another direction.
In the same polling unit, it was observed that a child of less than 14 years had a voter card which he exchanged for N1,000.
- Ramadan: UniJos Muslim Staff To Close 3
- Management Counts Loses As Rainstorm Wrecks Havock On OSPOLY
- Pray Nigeria Surmounts Challenges During Ramadan, Osun Cleric Urges Muslims
- We’re committed to create more jobs for Ondo youths through Agric business—Klick Konnect
- Odua Nation: Osun Distances State From Secession Call, Suspends three principals
News3 days ago
GAFDAN Demands Return Of Sarkin Fulani To Oyo
News5 days ago
Surulere LGA Councillors Suspend Chairman Over Alleged Financial Misappropriation
News2 days ago
Full Lists Of PDP South-West Newly Elected Officers
News3 days ago
PDP Southwest Congress: 10 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested With Guns, Charms In Osogbo