Embattled Edo Governor Godwin Obaseki has joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
He joined the opposition party at its State Secretariat in Benin.
The party confirms the development in a tweet on his official handle.
- Obiano’s SSA Security Murdered
- Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Denies Benefiting From NDDC Projects
- BREAKING: Buhari Gives Panel Probing Magu Next Week Deadline
- Ex-Nigerian Lawmaker, Buruji Kashamu, Buried In Ogun State
- Police Dismiss Inspector Who Killed 20-yr-old Fashion Designer Because Of N50 Bribe In Osun
News4 days ago
Policeman Launches Deadly Attack On Fashion Designer ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Obokun, Osun
News5 days ago
Breaking! RevolutionNow: After One Year, DSS Rearrests Bakare, Others In Osogbo
Opinion3 days ago
Professor Willie Owolabi Siyanbola At 60: A Man For All Seasons By Isaac Oluyi
News3 days ago
BATSV Appoints Interim Committee For Kwara